Through our practical initiatives, we seek to:
- Help families, single mothers and children in need to integrate into society.
- Support the personal development and education of children and young adults coming from dysfunctional family backgrounds, offering them a setting to develop their full potential.
- Combat Roma discrimination and help Roma communities to find relief from poverty.
- Organizing summer camps for children and youth. we invite the children to a week of worship and involving them in Christian activities.
- Promoting the Christian values and Biblical worldview through all the activities of the association.
- Building houses for families in need.
- Helping those who are illiterate with legal documents and getting needed identification cards and things in order.
- Building networks and partnerships, national and international connections who would like to contribute to these goals.